Conestoga is one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges, with full-time enrolment growth of more than 50 per cent between 2007 and 2014.
A leader in polytechnic education, Conestoga has recently completed the largest expansion in its history to support the needs of learners and the community. New facilities at campuses in Kitchener and Waterloo as well as a new training centre in Ingersoll provide state-of-the-art training based on industry needs. A new campus in Cambridge is home to the School of Engineering and Information Technology, as well as the Institute for Food Processing Technology.
The college has a productive partnership with local industry and is a key contributor to regional growth. A recent study shows that almost 50 per cent of the local adult population has participated in education or training programs at Conestoga, and our graduates contribute more than $1 billion to the local economy each year.
Conestoga is consistently ranked among Ontario’s very best colleges on annual Key Performance Indicator (KPI) surveys, which measure graduate employment rates and satisfaction levels, as well as employer and student satisfaction.
Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is renowned for their expertise in:
- Manufacturing Technology
- Health Sciences
- Business Administration
- Media Studies
- Trades and Apprenticeships
Conestoga offers Bachelor's Degrees in:
- Bachelor of Applied Health Information Science
- Bachelor of Applied Technology – Architecture – Project and Facilities Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting, Audit, and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business Management
- Bachelor of Community and Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Early Learning Program Development
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronic Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (McMaster)
- Diploma Registered Practical Nurse to B.Sc.N (McMaster)
Conestoga's Close Industry partners
Institutional Data from 2015-2016 Academic Year (April 1, 2015-March 31, 2016)*
|Total For-Credit Enrolment (Headcount)||16,970|
|International Students (including ESL)||2,551|
Annual Intake new students:
|Standalone Bachelor's Degree||11|
|Joint Bachelor's Degrees||2|
|Total Graduates, academic year 2015-2016||4,487|
|Graduate employment rate||86%|
*Please note: Polytechnics Canada's data reporting rules may vary from those of our individual members. Theref
Research & Development
Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (CCITAL) supplies applied research and business development services to business, industry, and service organizations in fields consistent with our academic programs. The foundation for applied research rests on our faculty, their significant “hands-on” experience, and their advanced academic credentials.
Applied research at Conestoga is a logical extension of our historically strong relationship with local business, industry and institutions, and supports provincial and federal goals of increased productivity and enhanced training opportunities for students. Applied research occurs primarily through industry “pull” with industry driving the research and development agenda.
The major objectives of applied research at Conestoga are to:
- Support local business, industry and institutions in their efforts to innovate, and improve their products and processes through applied research activities.
- Enhance student education and research skills through applied research opportunities.
- Promote the professional development of college faculty and staff through research opportunities.
For more information visit our applied research area at http://www.conestogac.on.ca/research/
Southwestern Ontario is a popular destination for new Canadians and Conestoga is well placed to help with the education individuals need to secure a great career in Canada. We provide support in navigating through the process – from application to enrolment – and offer career advice to those looking to maximize their credentials.
International Activities and International Educational Partnerships
Every year students choose Conestoga because of its reputation for educational excellence and commitment to helping students reach their personal and academic goals. Conestoga is well-recognized for quality programs and exceptional services for international students.
"I decided to come to Conestoga College because I heard this college is the best college in Ontario. When I came here, I felt that Conestoga College is really the best college in Ontario." – Zifan
For more information about International Education at Conestoga visit http://www.conestogac.on.ca/international/index.jsp
Top 5 countries of origin of International Students:
- Saudi Arabia
President and Chief Executive Officer
519.748.5220 ext 3500
Director, Office of the President and Corporate Secretary
519.748.5220 ext 3248
Vice President, Academic Administration
519.748.5220 ext 2217